Wooshbuild Support Thread

Well I was going to say in reply to Ad that you wouldnt let him to that. But I could pm him him my address if he liked cos I would :grin::grin:
I do have a bit of an obsession like I must admit
I think i'm getting a zgemma obsession everytime theres a new one i want it.....but this one does look interesting even if it is a bit more expensive :)

Hi

Flashed a zgemma star s with wooshbuild v5.3 , has all the latest updates but I can remove the non working sky channels from the EPG.

I have the correct settings in WB config screen i.e set to yes , run AB scan again and they still appear!!

Thoughts anyone as so frustrating. I have even reflashed but still same issue.

Thanks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It should scan automatically when you change the option .. Have you tried setting it to "No", let it scan than set back to "Yes" and let it scan again?
Just a heads up .... I have to exit WBConfig between each scan or it crashes my box.

It should scan automatically when you change the option .. Have you tried setting it to "No", let it scan than set back to "Yes" and let it scan again?
Just a heads up .... I have to exit WBConfig between each scan or it crashes my box.
Thanks for reply , yes do that but still no joy grr

maybe @dsayers2014 has a 2.7 IPK he could provide a link to for you to try. He is good like that and is also an ABM god.

Thank you Wooshman for the recommendation. Dsayers2014 provided me the latest abm and im smiling. 13E all scanned in N+ scanned in up and working ,
28E non working channels no longer in my line up. Very happy running Wooshbuild 5 Im now watching 28E,23E,19E, 13E, and vermin all on my Zgemma H1 with the latest ABM as provided by Dsayers2014.
No a Veryy Happy Chappy.

Thank you all

Thanks for reply , yes do that but still no joy grr

sounds like you have a similar problem to what I had , I think you need to replace ab2 with the latest Auto bouquet maker which is not available in the download feeds of openatv 5.3. Wooshman recommended that I contact @dsayers for the latest ipk file of ABM .
once you install this update the configuration files . 28E config files will update and when you next run ABM all the nonworking channels will disapear
hope this helps

Got this on most channels this morning, any ideas?
07365708315190b2b3338bad72244bdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You don't say what box you are using. If the H2S or another sat box, select fix my bouquets from WB Config and re-scan if it doesn't do it for you.

OK, so running the fix my bouquets option does what? You have posted an identical image to Joebenson by the looks of it so wondering why you haven't said what you have done to try and fix it.

Others on the forum have mentioned there's an Xtreme TV plugin version 0.6. The version in the plugin list on Wooshbuild v6 is still 0.1 are there any plans to update this version anytime soon? You can record with 0.6 apparently... Zgemma H2.S so it would need to be MIPS rather than ARM.

I meant weirdly the sky channels work again, i thought since the encryption update no one could get sky channels using the line on the box anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think you might be slightly confused as to what are actually sky channels and what belong to other providers

Back