Cable Wooshbuild v6

eagle

Thought I would try wooshbuild v6 but been having a nightmare with it, I can't remove the sky bouquet I only want to use it for VM. Everytime I think it's gone it comes back. Its something to do with the region setup I think on wooshbuild can't stop it from doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you try hiding Sly bouquets before scanning for vm. Didn't really like the wooshbuild personality even tho it's very user friendly. Went with ipab never looked back.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I've gone back to ipab. Wooshbuild automatically generates a bouquet for sky. Argh

Its all in the settings of abm Wooshbuild only dose what you tell it to do if its wrong its
Usually down to user error ;)

I use wooshbuild v6 on two zgemma boxes for cable only and i don't have this problem
I you have the sky bouquet problem just change settings in abm its not rocket science ;)

I've done that changed the settings in abm and still get the bouquet for sky come up and cable also.

Still no good. Sky not even ticked but bouquet won't go. I read about removing the region plugin that generates the bouquet but it's not there I think it's been integrated as part of the wb configuration plugin but no control over it.

Last edited:
Is there a guide to remove the in built 28.2e bouquet on latest build?

Found a guide for v5 but doesn't apply to v6.

Reading through the wooshbuild support that the wb config plugin adds this bouquet automatically.

Last edited:
Got it sorted. Because I disabled the sat tuner A first it hid the option in abm for sky which by default is yes. Reflashed, set sky to no in abm and then disabled tuner A.

But what if you want the A tuner to get the FTA channels - so we have a 3rd tuner to record/watch?
How would we set that up (on Wooshbuild V6)

But what if you want the A tuner to get the FTA channels - so we have a 3rd tuner to record/watch?
How would we set that up (on Wooshbuild V6)
It's not specific to wooshbuild, as @eagle had sky enabled in amb providers the bouquet was created, if you want just FTA then you can select that in amb providers and keep tuner A enabled.

Great. Had all that but all the bouquets were being overwritten each morning.
I have now stopped ABM and just using EPG importer and this morning it was great.

Just have to check that the box - when recording on 2 cable channels on vermin, that I can watch a FTA channel at same time - before it was just a black screen

Back