Wooshbuild V7 Setting up VPN

slyuser

i Guys, cant seem to be able to find much info on this.

Does anyone have any info on getting the easy vpn adder to work.

I have set up my provider details (digibit) with the credentials they sent me.

The IP address (displays public) does not change when i press 1..

do i need to import the config files?

I’m having the same problem pal. Doesn’t matter what I do the IP address stays the same.

You had any luck??

got it working needed to wait for the vpn account to become active... now the ip changes when its active.

hi

quick question and this has been driving me mad

trying to update autobouquet maker but it says "failed to tune on tuner c" so i made TUNER "a" redundant and tried to just use TUNER "b" and said the same about TUNER " b" essentially my box says it wont tune. I did automatic scan and thats how I got the channels. it works but bouquets maker is not having it

any knowledge of this error " failed to tune on tuner c and/or b" its stopping me from updating by bouquets

any help much appreciated

I asked before and you tagged someone in but no response from that guy

It’s in the wooshbuild part of the download plugins. Menu-plugins-green-wooshbuild-it’s one of the first in here. I could only find it in here when I’d updated to wooshbuild 7.0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i Guys, cant seem to be able to find much info on this.

Does anyone have any info on getting the easy vpn adder to work.

I have set up my provider details (digibit) with the credentials they sent me.

The IP address (displays public) does not change when i press 1..

do i need to import the config files?
Hi
Been using a provider for over a yr now
Re subscribed to find my streams are blocked
How does the digibit vpn work on smart app
Thankyou

I've had nothing but issues with the Digibit VPN adder on Wooshbuild Infinity, even if the IP does change the channel stops. I do no know if it is related but I use Xtream Editor from my provider and within that there is an Xtream Editor VPN Adder v1.04 (very much like Wooshbuilds original VPN adder, his is 1.07 though). I am finding that the Xtream editor VPN Adder is working fine for me on several servers. The speeds all seem to drop to around 15 Meg at best (I usually get around 50 meg, 45 through Express VPN on my PC).

Wish someone would add Express VPN to the adder though to see if the speeds are better.

You need to install Wooshbuild infinity for Wooshmans Digibit VPN adder I believe?

Back