Wooshbuild v7 setup help!!!!!!

imzy

Hi guys hope you are all well, I'm having trouble installing wooshbuild v7 on my zgemma box, I get the to bit where it says ready to install, hit the green button and it says download failed HTTP Error: 403 Forbidden, any ideas how I can overcome this dilemma.

Thanks buddy, tryna look for that post 4905. can't seem to find it

Found it mate, thanks alot. now going foward I can't use my box?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you've found the post, you just need to disable the safe surf, child watch, antinasty crap stuff that your isp has decided you have to use which is designed to curtail everything you think of doing online in order to stop you living a normal life.
Then update wooshbuild, do whatever else you need to do - update various things, then switch it all back on again, which won't make you any safer but will keep you firmly under the watchful eye of your isp and make you into a good citizen :)

Why can't you use your box?
Got it working at the end.

if you've found the post, you just need to disable the safe surf, child watch, antinasty crap stuff that your isp has decided you have to use which is designed to curtail everything you think of doing online in order to stop you living a normal life.
Then update wooshbuild, do whatever else you need to do - update various things, then switch it all back on again, which won't make you any safer but will keep you firmly under the watchful eye of your isp and make you into a good citizen :)
Thank you guys, awesome help.

Another question, if I want use ipab tv but I've got wooshbuild installed already how can take off wooshbuild or is there another method of doing this, its only my eyy pee teevee provide told me to download ipab tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
my advice is to change iptv providers, it's up to YOU what software you use, not someone else
Thanks for the advice, I just got my zgemma h2h box yesterday so I'm all new to this.

I previously have a openbox v8s thought I'd upgrade a bit. I installed wooshbuild last night successfully but some channels that I was getting on my v8s box don't seem to be getting on the zgemma. still have the ccline or whats left of it but I watch international channels mainly. I also have a eyepeetv sub on my smart tv app.

Going forward with these builds want to know whats the best one? They seem tricky in the beginning but kinda getting the hang of it after watching videos on youtube.

My provider told me to flash ipab tv so I might give that a go.

If I already have wooshbuild installed can I install ipab tv?

Thanks guys once again for the support.

no, you can flash your box every day if you so wish, it's not a big job, but what I mean is, once you've put ipab on it and taken a year sub (which is a V V bad idea by the way) you can't put any other image on it because your iptv supplier won't allow you to.
If you put the new wooshbuild or any other build you like, iptv will work perfectly well and you can change the image/build any time you like without losing your iptv sub

no, you can flash your box every day if you so wish, it's not a big job, but what I mean is, once you've put ipab on it and taken a year sub (which is a V V bad idea by the way) you can't put any other image on it because your iptv supplier won't allow you to.
If you put the new wooshbuild or any other build you like, iptv will work perfectly well and you can change the image/build any time you like without losing your iptv sub
WOW, amazing. Thank you Pablo. will speak to my provider if not will probably have to get another sub from somewhere. any recommendations??

Back