wooshbuild

Have you put the image in the back USB port?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sometimes it's good to format USB fat 32 then put image on USB back port and try the flash again the box can be sometimes funny depending on the make of the USB.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the builds for the vu+ it should have you looked through woos man support thread.

having the same problem H2s is just going to boot
using a scan disk cruzer blade formated and files are
system volume info and zgemma, in the zgemma file is the h3 file
tried front and back usb ports
any help would be gratefully appreciated

Try deleting the system info file and leave only the zgemma folder, alternatively try another USB they can be temperamental

A lot of cruzer blades (from eBay) are not very good quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also having flash issues with a h2.s zgemma box , I have tried x3 different usb sticks each formatted to fat32 and I used hddguru and did full formats and reinstalled basebuild/wooshbuild h2s download file, made sure it was extracted to the usb and still nothing it just wont flash , goes into boot runs some numbers and then starts , is thet any way to force flash these pathetic boxes ?

Also having flash issues with a h2.s zgemma box , I have tried x3 different usb sticks each formatted to fat32 and I used hddguru and did full formats and reinstalled basebuild/wooshbuild h2s download file, made sure it was extracted to the usb and still nothing it just wont flash , goes into boot runs some numbers and then starts , is thet any way to force flash these pathetic boxes ?

or if anyone can recommend a guaranteed usb staick that will work pls link me one thanks

toshiba 32gb transmemory u202

I don't use anything else with a new box and use it to flash BaseBuild. Google it, third result down is where I get them from.

64gb USB sticks don't play nicely for flashing. A bog standard 4 or 8gb always seem to work. I have no idea what I use in my own boxes... a blue usb stick :-)

And another tip chaps is to only try USB 2.0 types.
Bought some USB 3.0 and had a nightmare trying to flash.
Eventually got them working and had to redo both boxes within days as they had a mind of their own
Went back to 4gb to flash basebuild and 32gb kingston data traveller v2.0 and flashed first go and not had a single problem since.

ordered a 2nd box a brand new 16gb cruzer usb . and still absolutely no luck I swear these things are a scam and just don't work , theres no answer from the community u all just repeat yourselves , is there any way to force flash these pathetic boxes , 4 different usb's and it just wont boot in any shape or form . could someone link the exact file I require please for a h2.s box ..... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DWSPYIO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ......... that one specifically ... cant see what I have to do different losing patience completely with this

thanks

Back