wooshbuild

getr3ktbud........You have been on here a couple of days and with comments like that, you may find it difficult to get any assistance.
Have you not realised how many people are running these builds on zgemma boxes with no problems.
We couldn't make the download or installation of this build any easier.
Try reading through the information carefully and then read it again.
Follow the advice/instructions given as it all works perfectly.
We are always here to help genuine members who are struggling but there is a way and means of asking for help !

ye as I said you lot just repeat yourselves there is clearly a issue with your code and the new boxes . they do not flash every step has been followed and I have ordered a 2nd box with another usb same issues .
1, download file from external website ... ....http://wooshbuild.co.uk/downloads.php. .... I assume its the first file ????? done ....
2 . transfer to usb stick not greater than 32gb ensure formatted to fat32 done !
insert into zgemma turn on and it does not flash just boots ! and just starts up

4 separate usb sticks all under 16gb one of which is brand new , sorry to assume scam but what else would you say its not difficult but there is clearly a issue

thanks ?

I assume you are only transferring the zgemma folder to the USB stick. That folder should contain 3 or 4 files

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ye just the one file sent , opened that file it has misc files and zgemma files . I tried deleting the misc files and just loading the zgemma file h3 with 4 other files inside still nothing

I swear these things are a scam and just don't work
is there any way to force flash these pathetic boxes
sorry to assume scam but what else would you say its not difficult but there is clearly a issue

If you still have the cardboard box it came in, the best thing I can advise is you package it back up and ask for a refund. Because you can't make it work, it is a scam, a pathetic box and then the community just keep repeating themselves.

Have a google and see how many users, youtube videos and websites you can find about these boxes - I think one to many for the boxes to be a scam. Who would benifit? 1000s of sellers of zgemma boxes so I don't think it is a scam.

ye so no answer then , u don't know what to do because your code sucks , thanks for no help

My code does suck yes! I do it on purpose to frustrate people - is it working??

The fact that you now have two boxes and you cannot flash either of them indicates that it is your end with the issue and not the box or WooshBuild. Why don't you download another image and use one of those?

Have look in the download section on this site, there are quite a few there now so you don't have to use WooshBuild, it is not compulsory.

You could always set your own box up from scratch and it will be to your liking.

Start by downloading and fashing the latest OpenATV image: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.0-zgemmah2s-20170328_usb.zip
Then download the cams, a bouquet creator, EPG updater, and any other plugins you fancy.

Dangerous has done a guide to get you up and running if you have a search.

ye just the one file sent , opened that file it has misc files and zgemma files . I tried deleting the misc files and just loading the zgemma file h3 with 4 other files inside still nothing
Just read your post and it suggests that you are transferring the h3 file from within the Zgemma folder to your usb stick. You need to transfer the Zgemma folder as is from the unzipped download to the root of your usb stick.

I extracted it all on desktop then transferred files to usb complete also extracted all files direct to usb , and all zipped files where removed prior to inserting In to the zgemma tried this with misc files in place and removed on 4 different usb's and on a desk top and a laptop , all formatted to fat32 prior to install and on 2 different box's neither of them flash they just boot , there is something else in play I tried it with other skins to no luck so its not woosh build I will say that... thanks for assistance I will buy a plug n play unit and be done with it .

Wooshbuild is the best out there and so is this forum, I have done boxes since my own without any issues whatsover. I would suggest the problem is somewhere on the other end of your keyboard.

No, you have me confused with another image for the zgemma boxes as I don't use facebook at all and am only on this forum.

Sadly it just goes to show the kind of person you are when you cannot admit when you are wrong and give an apology. I won't be losing sleep over it though, besides, it isn't me who has just bought two Zgemma H2S boxes and what, four USB sticks and it still isn't working. Me and a few others have WooshBuild, Sucmnsee and many other images available running without a problem. Maybe the issue does lie your end, but I doubt it, everyone else is wrong.

Good luck.

For me its a obvious fix deffo not thr build as i only used it for the first time friday and im so amaized never seen it so easy...
Doenload hp format tool and make sure you format the stick to fat32 i have 3 sticks none worked on a windows format but all work using hp format tool..
Wooshbuild do you have a paypal i can gift you a beer to please

I am confident that I could get it to work with the many usb sticks I have tried so if you are local I am willing to do it at no charge.

Back