Cable wooshbuild

SteveMc

Cable only and H2H box, is the wooshbuild OK to use with cable only, or is it designed to be used with sat too?
Have had issues, posted in other threads, but getting 3 new usb's today to give this box another go.
Before I do, just want to make sure I don't need a sat con.
Thanks in advance.

I think Wooshbuild has freesat setup as default but it's not a big task to disable it

yes my build is set up for cable only, but can have sat enabled. basically the reverse of how wooshbuild is set up from that point of view, remember my build doesn't have the extra's such as usb cam importer that WB has.

What problems are you having trying to flash the box?

yes my build is set up for cable only, but can have sat enabled. basically the reverse of how wooshbuild is set up from that point of view, remember my build doesn't have the extra's such as usb cam importer that WB has.

What problems are you having trying to flash the box?
Covered it all in another thread, but basically I'm new to this.
First time flashing the box, successfully got ipab image on there but couldn't find appropriate folders on filezilla to enter line. Decided to try wooshbuild, got that on there too but never knew I could have added line at the same time as flashing the image. Added it after, via usb but couldn't get cable tuner to stay selected so decided to start again from scratch. As you can tell, don't really know what I'm doing, lol.
Reflashed wooshbuild with line and all the box does is go from boot to FLSH then to boot with red light - doesn't boot.
Have tried 11 usb's and 6+ images I've formatted the drives with hddguru, hpusbdisk, windows [not quick] and a few others, still stuck on boot after FLSH.
Got another pen drive today and tried yours, goes through the motions and then sits on boot.
I'd say the box is bricked, so looking at getting a mutant and trying again.

I'd say there's nothing wrong with the box

1) download grogbuild for h2h with openatv 6.1
2) unzip the flash files, open and rename the file called noforce to force
3) use a formatted usb (about 8gb) formatted with fat32 and put the zgemma folder on this
4) put it in the rear usb port and flash as nomal
5) win

I'd say there's nothing wrong with the box

1) download grogbuild for h2h with openatv 6.1
2) unzip the flash files, open and rename the file called noforce to force
3) use a formatted usb (about 8gb) formatted with fat32 and put the zgemma folder on this
4) put it in the rear usb port and flash as nomal
5) win
Have just tried this with a new pen drive, same result. :(
Thanks anyway, but giving up on the box now.

you mentioned in another thread it was stuck on boot ????
did you fix this ???

i uploaded a bootloader for you to try ???
did this work ??

you mentioned in another thread it was stuck on boot ????
did you fix this ???

i uploaded a bootloader for you to try ???
did this work ??
Still stuck on boot, bootloader didn't do anything assuming I did it correctly. I named the folder zgemma, the .bin I left as is. Was that correct?

Where are you getting your usb sticks from?

after flashing, try turning power off with button on back, remove usb stick all together and then turn the box back on.

Where are you getting your usb sticks from?

after flashing, try turning power off with button on back, remove usb stick all together and then turn the box back on.
Have tried various makes and models, lastest were from Curry's earlier today.
Will try the the power button thing next.

Back