Wooshman 3.0.3 Freezing

leglow

Hi All,
I have bought my first sly box today (ZGemma H.2S) and i installed Wooshman 3.x and upgraded to latest 3.0.3 (i believe) followed all the guides and live TV is working perfectly, I'm recording to a USB Cruizer 16GB Stick but it seems to be glitching in the recordings, even removed the USB and put it in my laptop and via VNC the video is glitching and pausing etc.

I've tried various things, turning off the box (standby) whilst recording etc and it seems the only thing that works is to cancel the recordings and watch the Live TV instead.

Glitching and pausing is normally caused by the line more than anything else or network connection but if you say you can watch the same station and the picture is fine it is something else.

Turn off timeshift first and see if that makes a difference.
Menu -> Setup -> Recording and Timeshift -> Timeshift

You will loose the ability to rewind live TV while it is off, but it is a starting point.

I went to that menu but couldnt find any disable option only the ability to change recording paths etc.

Been watching Live TV uninterrupted for over an hour now, will try watching a recording again shortly.

I am using a sample line from pandasharing im not sure where is best to get lines sorted, I wouldn't have thought the issue would be the line as i am only recording & watching ITV (FTA Channel).

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 PM ----------

It seems that even when just using the menus the box is very unstable and is freezing, the remote no longer responds and i see constant loading ring in the top left corner.

Remove the name of the provider from the above as it is a ban-able offence.

Post in the Request A line thread which is in my signature. Ask for a test line, try a few and chose the best one.

OK, if it is that unstable, I personally would reflash.

If you have nothing to backup, just go for a straight flash of the latest WooshBuild from online. Just make sure you have a copy of your line before you flash.

Blue button -> Flash Online / Local -> Green button (to flash) -> select WooshBuild v3.03 and press the green button to flash.

It might be the read write speed of your USB, if you can get your hands on a USB HDD try that, you might find the HDD copes better than a flash drive-worth a try i had a similar issue

Yeah OP, remove server name but that one is normally pretty stable. Try cccam and check your memory when it's happening.

Sandisk cruzers are perfect flashing sticks but are pretty slow.

Last edited:
Back