working link to ipab

gibbsy09

Hi can anyone give me a working link to download ipab build I tried there website but links aren't active and can't see any on here thanks.

Thanks bazcfc got it never seen the link down from it much obliged just wanted to ask I'm going to start up iptv and I read that it's best to go with a simple build like ipab for speed on the star 2 I have the old vix on my Gemma the now but as I said people were saying ipab like to know your opinion also cheers. BTW is that Celtic football club by any chance it is it Chelsea if it's none then just ignore me lol

Thanks bazcfc got it never seen the link down from it much obliged just wanted to ask I'm going to start up iptv and I read that it's best to go with a simple build like ipab for speed on the star 2 I have the old vix on my Gemma the now but as I said people were saying ipab like to know your opinion also cheers. BTW is that Celtic football club by any chance it is it Chelsea if it's none then just ignore me lol
I use ipab image on my iptv works quiet well linked to epg and able to record one program and watch another it's chelseafc mate a lot of people ask the same is it Chelsea or celiac lol

Cheers mate I only get around 10Meg with talktalk but it will be hardwired do you think that speed will cope with iptv plus I'm the only one in the house so no big demands on bandwidth cheers.

Cheers mate I only get around 10Meg with talktalk but it will be hardwired do you think that speed will cope with iptv plus I'm the only one in the house so no big demands on bandwidth cheers.
Should imagine so may struggle with HD channels as they use a lot of bandwidth best advice I could say is get a few tests and see what you think mate http://www.techkings.org/threads/iptv-server-request-thread-july-august-september-2017.129005/unread post in there say what you want and what box and image your using

@bazcfc1.....I have removed your post with the ipab link on it.
They are selling boxes on that web page so it is not allowed to post a link to it.
PM the answer by all means but no public posting of the info please.:cool:

Sorry mate
@bazcfc1.....I have removed your post with the ipab link on it.
They are selling boxes on that web page so it is not allowed to post a link to it.
PM the answer by all means but no public posting of the info please.:cool:
Sorry mate didn't realise they was selling them just thought it would've been allowed as a step by step guide for other people

Back