Wrong audio on music section!

intrigue

Hi,

Was trying to watch something on a music channel last night. Had the wrong audio from a different channel over the top. All channels in the music section of the bouquet were the same. All other channels seemed fine and had the correct audio.

Any ideas? Is it the box, or the provider?

Its the bouquet, but can be sorted on the channels effected press the audio button and change the mpeg setting its on to english. once you change then all it shouldn't happen again.

Thanks - new box coming today and a mate is prob having this one so don't want it to go with it not working right.

Its the bouquet, but can be sorted on the channels effected press the audio button and change the mpeg setting its on to english. once you change then all it shouldn't happen again.
I get this problem and the fix you suggest does fix it however the problem often reappears. I'm not sure if this reoccurs as part of my overnight updates perhaps wiping my new setting.

Setup > system > auto language selection > audio channel selection 1-4 set as English. My VU solo2 has been fine ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setup > system > auto language selection > audio channel selection 1-4 set as English. My VU solo2 has been fine ever since.

I agree I had the same problem, however I only had to set Audio Channel Selection number 4 as English which fixed the problem on my previous VU+ Solo2

Back