wtf

Hi all I've just bought a zgemma s2 and now I just want to get my head around everything . It comes with openatv or something but I want to know what openatv is and what a image is and best image to use and everything else I need to know basically cheers all

Hi Dbradley82
I appreciate you're completely new to this sat box lark (I'm assuming so), being a 5 month newbie myself I suggest you have a quick flick through the two stickies at the top of this zgemma section. One excellent thread on Openatv by Mtpockets and the Openvix one by Sucumnsee (which I've used and can't fault....cheers Sucumnsee....again!). The info you need is in there initially. If you run into any specific issues along the way there are plenty of knowledgeable folk knocking about willing to assist. Its a good place to start... with those two stickies.........oh! it might be a good idea not to title your thread 'wtf), specific requests might just spark a better responce. I nearly totally bypassed your thread myself on the strength of the title, if it wasn't for my inherent human inquisitiveness. Good luck and let us all know how you're going on.

Back