x-factor sucks

firsthand

VIP Member
somebody tell me how Rachel Adedeji was voted off Saturday night when Llyod Daniels could'nt even talk. when your in the bottom two every week they the (judges) say we will go on the best performance on the night. so what the hell is going on.
was Rachel the better singer on the night?...........:gah:

The program is a joke this year, how the hell does either of them end up for the vote when those two idiots John and Edward are still in the running, nobody knows. It's supposed to be a singing contest and it's being ruined and being made a joke of in my eyes by Louie and those two pillocks.

lol id thought you would realised that years ago, i never watch it as its crap.

Yes Rachel was the better singer, Simon Cowell was a coward last night and couldn't admit she was the better singer, he said it himself that Rachel never clicked with the public and then leaves it to the public votes. Obviously Loyd was going to get it he's young and all the girls will vote for him for the cute factor not how he sounds.

Won't even mention the other 2 muppets, all I can say is the Irish can't vote so don't blame us lmao.

Actually watched it for the last couple of weeks - those two dopes make me cringe everytime i see them,reckon if we could vote they would have been out on their ear long ago! :eyebrow:

x-factor

ya its definetly a popularity contest now and seems to be getting worse.
the judges don't have the balls to chuck anyone out and are leaving it up to the votes count, so what the point of them (judges) being there:no no:

its a whole load of nonsense, that is why i watch none of these "reality" shows, the good lady wife loves most of them(thankfully not big brother) and it gives me more time here at TechKings.

Back