X Mini Solo

Just got a X mini solo. It is going to be used for Arabic Channels only and so I got the Satalite Dish re-postioned to Hot Bird as instructed. My questions are :

1. From the dish there are 2 cables with connectors BUT my mini solo only has one LBN input. Which one do I use or ?
2. Do I still need to download software to the box via a USB using a drive ( I was told there is no need to connect the box to a modem and the Arabic channels will come from the dish )
3. Do I only need to connect the box to the TV using a HDMI calble ?

Any help would be welcome.

You have a twin feed from lnb that's standard set up for sky but you can use anyone of them makes no difference as you only have single tuner.
you will need to install correct channel lists and satellite xml for your channels,you will need to set tuner to correct satalitte your wanting to pick up,you will need correct cline for the channels you want to receive and unscramble..
Your box is a clone doing any type of inbox or software update in settings may result in a brick..however if you mean do you use a usb to store epg data then yes..make sure usb is clean formatted to fat32....do you use usb to install/flash new image then yes,be super careful you choose correct image for your box or you will brick it...
Yes you only need to connect box to tv via HDMI cable.

Back