XBONE - Could this be it!?

Burlesy

TK Veteran
For those who follow TX, this one is for you.

TX has been quiet ever since xbone came out and the 360 scene dried out.

Xecuter has posted an updated (and it sounds interesting)!

"We have big things planned in Spring of 2016, as such we are doing a scheduled server upgrade on Monday..." (head over to the site to see the full quote)

I'm not going to jump the gun and assume that the big plans are associated with xbone but what else could it be?
Take your 360 online with your rgh dash?

Gamble to starting this thread but for those who are interested (if there is anyone), lets have your opinion!

Last edited:
If xecuter has a "big" announcement, you have to imagine it is one related.
Hopefully it brings some life back to the console scene, they all seem to have died off - Xbox, Wii, PS, PSP, DS.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Agreed, its a shame that the majority of console scene has died out.
We will just have to wait and see in the spring.

Surely tho the scene will again be up n coming once ones and 4s can be flashed / ptched fingers crossed lol

We certainly hope so, but it has taken a long time for this to happen, I think a lot of people have grown up and left and can't be bothered. these sort of things take many, many hours and you get no compensation.

Yeah i suppose you have to take that into consideration as well, They wont get no reward untill it's done which could take years so you can see why it wouldn't be as appealing as it used to.
Here is the update, for those who are interested:
"server upgrade went smooth, all done without a glitch, even while I was sleeping. -- Great to have wonderful staff!
smile.png

Now to get to work on the rest of the software updates, and posting some amazing news next month!"

Your thoughts?

Back