xbox 360 Flashing Help

need help in the right place i want to do my xbox 360 slim its a lite-on but dont no what i need to do or get please help thanks in advance

There is xbox 360 section here

In what aspects do you want to "do" your xbox 360 slim .... be more specific.

RGH dual nand etc? I can give you a hand if that is what you need doing.

i want to be able to download xbox games burn them on to disk and play then but i here u have to flash my xbox slim first so what do i need burlesy i heard of something called x360 usb pro v2

Yeah you would need to flash your dvd drive & get your DVD key from the xbox.
Do you just want to use the xbox for downloaded games or do you still want to go online?

yeah so you dont want to play online? because with just a RGH you cant take your console online with xboxlive

So basically you only want to play the game and you are not fussed about playing online.

Well I would go for getting your console RGH, you dont need to burn disks that way, you can simply download games and put them on your xbox hard drive and play them from your hard drive. It's quicker that way.

You would need to solder it onto your xbox.

Moved to the correct section.

Burlsey, do not post PM'ed you, messaged you, etc posts, just click the PM sent tab onder the other persons post if you want to

Moved to the correct section.

Burlsey, do not post PM'ed you, messaged you, etc posts, just click the PM sent tab onder the other persons post if you want to

Appologies Wheelo, He never responded so I thought he never saw it - I've taken note for the future :)

link for a rgh please and thanks burlesy
CR4_CORONA_V36_1.png
This is what it looks like Dart Sniper.
Do you think you will be capable of this?

Back