XE Catchup

flloyd

Morning all.

Anyone updated to the new stream-editor yet? I can't seem to get the XE Catchup to work update has installed fine.

Cheers

Morning all.

Anyone updated to the new stream-editor yet? I can't seem to get the XE Catchup to work update has installed fine.

Cheers

Needs to be an API line and you provider needs to be on the xtream codes platform and have catch up enabled

Anyones picons for channels that now have an * no longer working? Mine aren't and the rest are fine.
If your using your own Picons you dloaded then all you need to do is rename the ones with a * to star then whatever the channel name is e.g staranimalplanethd

when using xtream you need to give your provider the QR code (8 digits) that xtream generates, your provider should then activate your IPTV sub for xtream, once activated by provider you will be able to click the yellow button to 'import bouquets' ('get settings' on old version of xtream). Once you are activated you will see a 32 digit code this is your line ID

Just done it a different way! I registered with xtream-editor.com and logged in. Used my m3u list and added it in there api line creator. It worked. But after updating bouquets and EPG still can't find any channels with a star!

the easy way for most is to give the provider the 8 digit code but as you know you can also activate xtream via the xtream editor app :)
I have only looked at the new * feature briefly & I found I had to go onto the * channel then press green to access the catchup plugin, open the plugin then I could see the past listings

have you updated the plugin? press menu while xtream editor is open & select update plugin

Your provider needs to be on the xtream codes platform and use catch up.

It maybe your provider may not be compatible

I've found that not all iptv suppliers provide the catch up service so ask before you buy if you want it. This is why some can get it and some can't

I take it this will be the new selling feature

A lot of providers have had this feature for a while now

Perfect player released a beta version that allowed access to it about 3 months ago.

Xtream editor have now received jumped aboard.

Provider needs to be on the XC platform and have catch up available. You also need an API line on xtreme editor

It's cool but a very limited app.

It plays the streams fine, but you cannot pause, fast forward or rewind. So if you turn the stream off half way through you would have to watch from the start again.

If you want to watch a particular UFC bout for example you would have to watch he entire card to see the main event

Back