xpeed LX2 Screen position help

aj3177

Hi guys,

Have just set up xpeed LX2 and struggling with the screen resolution. I have tried position set up but still couldn't fix it. Basically when I click menu or EPG the screen position is cutting at the top and the left side. See photo attached.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

Attachments

• TV Position pic.jpg
    TV Position pic.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
every tv varies use the < ok > buttons to decrease the numbers and picture start to move,stop when you get a white border on all sides save and exit out.might have to press buttons quickly to see it move.

Hi Cactikid,
tried various settings again. the EPG skin (Blue HD) is moving outside the screen on the top and left, though picture seems ok.
even some channels are full on tv and some have shrinked screen (meaning leaving space on left and right). Not really sure what is the best way to sort this out.

Also I just realised my EPG is not showing all the program names on the main screen (like 'Entertainment' section) and its is blank but when I press OK, it does show go to the channel.
a bit confused with this....

Wheres ur epg saving to?

For screen.....
Menu
Setup
System
av settings.
Change to 720p and 50hz
Save
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Positioner settings
Move to desired. Then go back and change av settings to preference.
Also on TV remote cycle through screen res and c if u can find "full"

Last edited:
Thanks very much for your advise. I will try these settings tonight.

EPG is saved to usb pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sucmnsee - you are just simply brilliant! My screen is fixed now.
EPG is also working fine as of now but when I just rebooted the box, then I had to adjust the Crossepg again. Not sure if there is anything else I need to do for a permanent solution.

Thanks very much for the help today.

Last edited:
Wheres ur epg saving to?

For screen.....
Menu
Setup
System
av settings.
Change to 720p and 50hz
Save
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Positioner settings
Move to desired. Then go back and change av settings to preference.
Also on TV remote cycle through screen res and c if u can find "full"

after "user interface" I don't have "postioner settings" only get "settings" & "skin setup"

can you help any further please?

thanks

within user interface has a number of lines to higher/lower a number so screen moves/changes to fit tv screen,think thats what he was saying.

Back