Xtream-editor.com "choppy" BT FHD

Pedrostan

Hi all I'm after advice please.

When using xtreme on Formuler 1 enigma2 box the BT1, BT2 and BT3 channels are choppy, the channels are fast forward and play normal every second, all the time, this apply only to above channels in FHD. I'm using 2.12 plugin. This problem does not happens on any of my other receivers eg. Shield app dream epg. The channel play fine or Formuler if not connected through xtreme plugin. Please could you help?

I used xtream tv app on quite a few boxes early last year and had nothing but trouble with it,I always had some sort of issue with it.Tried it with a few of suppliers and I was never happy with it.Switched to another method and had no problems since.

Hi all I'm after advice please.

When using xtreme on Formuler 1 enigma2 box the BT1, BT2 and BT3 channels are choppy, the channels are fast forward and play normal every second, all the time, this apply only to above channels in FHD. I'm using 2.12 plugin. This problem does not happens on any of my other receivers eg. Shield app dream epg. The channel play fine or Formuler if not connected through xtreme plugin. Please could you help?

That's your SUB, as your Account is simply linked to your provider's M3u. I have this and was watching BT fine via extreme Tonight.. SO it would suggest your provider has the issues on the FHD BT SIDE

That's your SUB, as your Account is simply linked to your provider's M3u. I have this and was watching BT fine via extreme Tonight.. SO it would suggest your provider has the issues on the FHD BT SIDE[/QUOTE}]

Thanks for the reply.
I thought so as well but when watching the same channel without xtreme it's all smooth and nice.

Thanks for the reply.
I thought so as well but when watching the same channel without xtreme it's all smooth and nice.

Xtreameditor can be very useful for catchup that's about it with xtream on enigma2 I would use suls plugin along side it then you can use either

Back