XTREAM TV ISSUE

Hi everyone, apologies if this has been covered but couldn't find it on any thread so basically I have installed Xtreamtv and a 12 month line for a mate (At my house), and it worked fine, no issues. Gave him the box back and he set it up at his house only to get the access denied, contact administrator message on screen whilst opening the APP. It's really baffling as it worked at mine less than an before giving the box back.

Could anyone shed some light on what it might be for me to resolve this issue. He has said his internet shields are turned off (he is with Plusnet). He is using a 35m Ethernet cable from router to Zgemma so am wondering whether that could be the problem in that it's not strong enough to transmit IPTV?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

It would initially suggest an ISP problem, but, just for the hell of it, can he connect a laptop with the ethernet cable, and do a speed test, just to check the cable out?

Yes your provider only allowed the first IP address access to the server and its blocked from ur mates. Contact your provider tell him you set it up for a mate and could he allow access from a different ip address. If he doesnt hes a reseller.

As mentioned in the two above posts - Your supplier needs to remove something called 'ip lock' from the affected line

I have found a few people in the last few days with XtreamTV issues. It's since the new version 1.06 has been released the older version is giving access denied, contact administrator message. Get your mate to update the plugin by following the below steps (assuming he is running Wooshbuild)

From live TV press green button to get you to the plugins page then should have an option of red button to remove plugin. Then go to extentions & select XtreamTV. Come out of that screen, Then go back to plugins again & this time press green to download plugins then select Extensions then scroll down to Xtream TV. (alphabetical order, prob bout 10-15 pages down) The one for mips boxes not amr. Then reboot & try again. That should give you the latest version of XtreamTV & it should start working again. If that doesn't work reboot ur router.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It depends if you set it up on WiFi or ethanet at your house and depends how your mate runs it if you set it up by ethanet at your house and he runs his box by WiFi the Mac address changes and vice verca

Hi.not sure if this is the correct place. But just going from the post a couple above. I have lost my xtreme tv ability tp watch any channel in the last week.

Its on version 0.06 would someone be able to guide me on how i update it to get it working again? Or guiding me through to an older version.

Im on the zsemma h2s. Any help would be much appreciated

like the original poster I am getting the ‘access denied please contact admistrator message’ my reseller has set up plenty of box’s and myself and one other is having the same problem. All his other customers are working fine, their is no ip lock, when he tests in his own Internet the box works fine with no issues.
My internet is perfect and I can use other plugins fine. The supplier as confirmed and authorized my iptv sub, and the MAC address seem to be in order. It’s running off version 0.0.6 but all of the other clients are doing the same with no issue.

Attachments

• 975EC7D9-7EC1-42F1-A770-0303DDA7F426.jpeg
    975EC7D9-7EC1-42F1-A770-0303DDA7F426.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 0BBF0E93-F414-4BBA-AEE2-DC74E5EE07DF.jpeg
    0BBF0E93-F414-4BBA-AEE2-DC74E5EE07DF.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 63
Have you pressed blue to validate it from your end and try reebooting box or try updating the app
Yeah i have tried that to no avail, i did reboot the box and internet, the plugin is directly downloaded from supplier so I can not update or change it until I have access.

Yeah i have tried that to no avail, i did reboot the box and internet, the plugin is directly downloaded from supplier so I can not update or change it until I have access.

In the settings via the plugin once launched, you can change the setting to have the option to create a new Virtual Mac Address.
This creates a new Mac Address for the Plugin and uses this, rather than the physical Box mac Address. Pass this to your Supplier and ask them to add to the Panel for a TEST Account, and then Activate this one once they have added it.
I have had this issue x1 before, and the new Mac Worked, So swapped over to the Virtual Mac on the Panel, edited the old one for them new, never heard from the person again regarding that issue.
Does it with Mag Boxes to sometimes.

Let me know how you get on

Have you pressed blue to validate it from your end and try reebooting box or try updating the app
In the settings via the plugin once launched, you can change the setting to have the option to create a new Virtual Mac Address.
This creates a new Mac Address for the Plugin and uses this, rather than the physical Box mac Address. Pass this to your Supplier and ask them to add to the Panel for a TEST Account, and then Activate this one once they have added it.
I have had this issue x1 before, and the new Mac Worked, So swapped over to the Virtual Mac on the Panel, edited the old one for them new, never heard from the person again regarding that issue.
Does it with Mag Boxes to sometimes.

Let me know how you get on
yeah I’ll email them and find out, what’s really puzzling is why the resellers other box’s are working elsewhere, myself and one other are the only teo with the problem. He can’t understand why it is himself. The reseller is obviously puzzled that it’s not happening across the board.

yeah I’ll email them and find out, what’s really puzzling is why the resellers other box’s are working elsewhere, myself and one other are the only teo with the problem. He can’t understand why it is himself. The reseller is obviously puzzled that it’s not happening across the board.
I had same issues, this resolved it. Change the mac via the settings to a virtual mac, and pass this on. You need to reboot box once changed to generate new if I remember right [emoji6]

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I just usually find reebooting box helps but if that hasn't worked try what @mbull has posted I don't rate the xtreamtv app couldn't your supplier just send you a script for the extreme plugin or username and password to link it to epg for you alot better then the app

The Extreme TV App works good on the Enigam2 Boxes, there seems to be an obsession with Scripts these days for enigma2 boxes, don't get it myself.. I personally don't like them. I use/always recommend either the Extreme TV Plugin, XC Plugin.
Suls e2m3u2bouquet if you want a Script to populate the Bouquets for you with a little bit of editing & help, works great.
I mostly push my custom bouquet with SLy channels & full IPTV Integrated into your menu with full EPG available in all channels & Using the XC Plugin to work along side it to access 3PM, VOD, PPV & any other international Channels you need access to not that frequently as the main ones..
I would hope the Details i have sent over to Dmul92 will work 100%, as I have had the exact same issue, and had the same thoughts, WTF is causing this?
Did this, and this resolved... Never had one again, but hopefully if i do, i can do this and save me the time and effort trying to work it out ;-)

The Extreme TV App works good on the Enigam2 Boxes, there seems to be an obsession with Scripts these days for enigma2 boxes, don't get it myself.. I personally don't like them. I use/always recommend either the Extreme TV Plugin, XC Plugin.
Suls e2m3u2bouquet if you want a Script to populate the Bouquets for you with a little bit of editing & help, works great.
I mostly push my custom bouquet with SLy channels & full IPTV Integrated into your menu with full EPG available in all channels & Using the XC Plugin to work along side it to access 3PM, VOD, PPV & any other international Channels you need access to not that frequently as the main ones..
I would hope the Details i have sent over to Dmul92 will work 100%, as I have had the exact same issue, and had the same thoughts, WTF is causing this?
Did this, and this resolved... Never had one again, but hopefully if i do, i can do this and save me the time and effort trying to work it out ;-)
Never really looked at it the way you have quoted about scripts and the xtreamtv app I've had similar problem before but I just used to reboot box or update the app and generally worked for me

Thanks yeah it’s working off enigma 2 was initially are card sharing box but got iptv when the system went, worked well but supplier changed to the app for better functioning with epg and vod which wasn’t accessible via bouquet created, I’ll @mbull do what you said and let you know.

Back