XTREAM TV ISSUE

My supplier or reseller haven’t got back to me probably because of the holiday period, could anyone possibly send me a trial just to test if the virtual Mac works?

This problem just needs the provider to take the lock off in the main panel as someone has said earlier. As default devices are given the ISP lock which means the first ISP it see's it locks to.
Simple Fix from provider end.
:(y):

Thomassean83
Did you get the issue resolved ?
Was it a case of the ISP locking to the first user ?
As I'm having the same problem with my mates Zgemma that I set up for him at my house.....Works at my house but says "access denied, contact administrator" at his.

Many thanks.

Thomassean83
Did you get the issue resolved ?
Was it a case of the ISP locking to the first user ?
As I'm having the same problem with my mates Zgemma that I set up for him at my house.....Works at my house but says "access denied, contact administrator" at his.

Many thanks.
Need a vpn

I used to use Xtream tv plugin and had quite a few issues with mac changing tbh so I swapped to Xtream Editor or you could use something like suls,either are way better than the Xtream tv plugin. I set up lots of boxes from work and never have any issues. It all depends what your provider supports but most good suppliers support Xtream Editor.

Have to agree with moshibeth I use Jedi xtream maker on my zgemma works really well all channels in bouquets plus epg url can't go wrong Simular to suls plugin and can update manually or auto plus you can delete individual bouquets select which ones you want and don't want before you run the bouquet maker

Hi everyone, apologies if this has been covered but couldn't find it on any thread so basically I have installed Xtreamtv and a 12 month line for a mate (At my house), and it worked fine, no issues. Gave him the box back and he set it up at his house only to get the access denied, contact administrator message on screen whilst opening the APP. It's really baffling as it worked at mine less than an before giving the box back.

Could anyone shed some light on what it might be for me to resolve this issue. He has said his internet shields are turned off (he is with Plusnet). He is using a 35m Ethernet cable from router to Zgemma so am wondering whether that could be the problem in that it's not strong enough to transmit IPTV?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
You have registered the ip address at your house with the provider and can use off another ip I guess

You have registered the ip address at your house with the provider and can use off another ip I guess

Do you mean because I installed it at my house it seems to be locked to my I.P. address ?
So if I go to his house and remove XtreamTV then reinstall it again, it might work ?

Do you mean because I installed it at my house it seems to be locked to my I.P. address ?
So if I go to his house and remove XtreamTV then reinstall it again, it might work ?
No some times the service provider (iptv) supply will lock to a ip address only one it may say not multi room. But you could try reinstalling but I don't think that will work. If you take it back to yours it will probably work again if it's locked

No some times the service provider (iptv) supply will lock to a ip address only one it may say not multi room. But you could try reinstalling but I don't think that will work. If you take it back to yours it will probably work again if it's locked

It does work back at mine, but I want it to work at his, this is so frustrating.

My mate has just sent me a text saying the XtreamTV has suddenly started working......I have no idea how this has happened.

My mate has just sent me a text saying the XtreamTV has suddenly started working......I have no idea how this has happened.
When it was set up was it on wifi or ethanet just that a WiFi dongle carry a different mac address to ethanet cable

Back