Xtream tv No Access ?????

banntheman

i installed xtreme tv and after my supplier ask for mac code it said no access to server, My supplier seems genuine enough and is baffled. Has this happened to anyone else.. Ps i tried to validate it but still no good. any help will be greatly appeciated

Even a 24hr test with another supplier can validate it obviously not weekend events

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

Check you have given the mac code from the screen rather than on the box. I have noticed there are some that are different.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You can't just swap and change supplier with xtreamTv, you have to use the ipk sent to you from supplier, did you install mispel32.ipk or mispel.ipk ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the ipk must be the one from the supplier..i found mispel ipk works better on the h2s channel switching was near instant where with the mispel32 it works but there was a froze image before steams started when channels were swapped

I started a similar topic on another thread....
I followed the instructions on the wooshbuild newsletter and got my copy ox xtream from the extensions.
The MAC address on the screens [I have two boxes ] was given to provider as well as the MAC address indicated on router
I could not get it to work.
On the other thread it was suggested that I get the xtream plug in from the supplier as other users had also had this problem
I have not had time to go back to the line provider yet and ask for this but suggest that this may be the way forward gor u.
Hooe that helps.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I think the xc plug in requires a login
Xtream works on Mac address so stays with box.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Fitted quite a few Xtream plugin in ZGemma H2S boxes,works well,ocasionally when playing some channels it comes up with play next video Yes/No for some reason.

sorry to hi jack this thread but im having a similar problem
bought a sub from a member on here for xtream plugin went to watch this morning and it says status banned any body had this issue and no how to fix
i have emailed him both on email and through messages on here but no joy just wondering what to do or if it was a rouge thanks

sorry to hi jack this thread but im having a similar problem
bought a sub from a member on here for xtream plugin went to watch this morning and it says status banned any body had this issue and no how to fix
i have emailed him both on email and through messages on here but no joy just wondering what to do or if it was a rouge thanks

If you get no response from the member on here then please pm me the details.

@banntheman - What version of Xtreamtv app were you using? 0.0.1 or 0.0.2 ?

I have a very odd issue with 0.0.2 - The MAC shown in the plugin is not what the physical MAC address is shown in the network page.

For some reason the plugin decided to give me a new MAC after I removed and installed the plugin...

Hi,
I installed extremetv plugin Version 0.0.1 into Dreambox 800 HDSE working great for a month now, it updated itself to Version 0.0.2 a few days ago it works fine until i choose a channel but wont go to fullscreen,
any ideas?
regards,
:-)

I think they are updating it at the moment,it is at version0.0.4 now and seems much more stable now.I used to get play next video but ok now.Also think there is something in the new settings for the size of the screen(small,large etc).

Back