Xtream tv No Access ?????

i had probelms as above with first version 1 ..then 2 ..was working great ..then updated itself to version 0.0.4...worked amazing then switched on yesterday... mac has changed and asking to validate contact blah blah done that so just waiting ..hope its just a teething problem think will sling it and put it into epg ..me thinks..just run a script file..

i installed xtreme tv and after my supplier ask for mac code it said no access to server, My supplier seems genuine enough and is baffled. Has this happened to anyone else.. Ps i tried to validate it but still no good. any help will be greatly appeciated
Hello banntheman
I have the same problem with validation. Have you solved it?

I used to use xtream and found that I'M ports were blocked on my router.
Unchecking this sorted the problem.
Hope that may help.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I used to use xtream and found that I'M ports were blocked on my router.
Unchecking this sorted the problem.
Hope that may help.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
I'll try. thanks

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

seems was a problem with some peeps mac not getting moved over ..eg mac address has changed and not validate..contact supplier with old mac and new mac job done up and running 0.0.6 version noo also if an image update comes in changes it aswell so be carefull..xstream tv gett alot better but still on the fence lol

Xtream is upto v6 at the mo
Iv'e had no more current updates
This is used on h2s
Not the best but the h2s is still with me

I have been told today that they are not supporting xtream tv plugin now so not sure what's going on at the moment.I have been told to use ipab firmware and it uses script with username and password which
to be honest is a bit of a nightmare,especially if you are setting up a few boxes.Seems like the mag box is the best for easy setup and they work very well.

I have been told today that they are not supporting xtream tv plugin now so not sure what's going on at the moment.I have been told to use ipab firmware and it uses script with username and password which
to be honest is a bit of a nightmare,especially if you are setting up a few boxes.Seems like the mag box is the best for easy setup and they work very well.
I solved it here:
**** the Xtreme plugin[emoji34]

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Where can I download v0.0.6?
Hi Hj
The update for xtrmtv v6 just came on as an auto update
Not too sure if you look in plugin setting that updates are on
As i have mentioned b4, bit laggy but do i bin my box?
Not really. Love a tatt
Good techs on here & good techs also gone
Regards
Idledawn

i got it sorted with provider apparantly there was some macs no changed over ...hence validate and stuff ..mac changed and so on...but if a software up date comes in via the box system that can cause issues aswell ..sent my old mac .and my new mac ..job done in seconds all up and running noo..0.0.6.....also no support giving from now on ..just use ipab image or the script if you cannot get ipab ..via a warranty if say on vix or at ..but its easy once done a few times ..but ipab is a pimples tae do...hopefully gets better and better

I signed my dad up to an iptv supplier but downloaded the xtreamTV plugin from the whooshbuild plugin downloads and couldn't get it to work so removed the plugin and installed via ftp from the suppliers ipk link on their site and worked straight off so seemed to be supplier specific version of the plugin!! I also had issue of MAC changing after the 1st plugin update but everything working fine for us now using MAC shown on plugin info

Hi
Xtream version is now around v06
Search install plugin via putty
I'm no tech but i managed
Pretty sure the nxt reply will be very helpful but give it a try

When I install v06 then it gave error message "Bad Magic Number". I further check that error is because of python version.
On my box it has python 2.6.6. so need plugin which is build using 2.6.6 or less.
Thanks for your help

**EDIT** My provider told me that they can only provide IPTV for version 0.01 so looks like I won't be able to use the newer Xtreme TV versions for now at least. :(

Original Comment:

I finally found the latest version of Xtreme TV plugin... version 0.0.6 which then updated to 0.0.7 once installed with Putty. Sadly my account won't validate with the provider even though the MAC is exactly the same as version 0.01. Have sent an email to see if they don't support the newer versions for one reason or another...Am keeping this version on the box until then. Anyone else have anything similar?

Last edited:
Back