Xtream Tv Plugin on Zgemma Issues Someone Please Advise

Jay152

Morning everyone got a problem with my Xtream TV Plugin on my zgemma h2h box and its driving me mad :)

The problem is as follows once I turn my box on and enter the Xtream menu I select the channel and watch it....all good then I go to sleep and when I wake up the following morning and switch on the TV and the screen says no information next to the channel or the channel is blank or frozen and I cannot view any channels unless I Red button exit out of app and reload it again then it works fine.

Similarly if I put it on standby for long periods of time and switch it back on says the same thing no information on channel selection for what's on now and next type thing and a channel cannot be selected unless I exit out and back in then it all works fine which is driving me mad as you can imagine.

I have the most up to date version as I regularly update software on my Zgemma and on wooshbuild

Is there any fix to this directly?

Mine used to do it on my h2s I used to leave iptv on and same would happen I just put it down to the app I asked my supplier to change it to a script so it linked to epg you could ask your provider for a script if you have sly epg but not sure what box you have I know from your post what it is but not familiar with them

Also make sure you have the latest xtream plugin 2.06.
And make sure its set to wake up and import epg

@Jay152 - Simple solution here would be to not fall asleep then when watching a stream via XtreamTV app!

Ideally you want to return back to normal viewing and exit the app as the box will have a few scheduled jobs to run i.e. Scanning of ABM or EPG update

Back