Xtreamtv 0.0.2

LittleC

Hello all this is my first post hop I'm doing it right, if not feel free to slate me and any pointer's are welcome.
My box is zgemma h2s ipab build, been running xtreamtv 0.0.1 with a sub working OK but the plugin updated to 0.0.2 it has added a bit more functionality but not running IPTV very well. Can you downgrade back to 0.0.1 and stop the auto upgrade any help or comments welcome.
Hope I have done this right.

There are no settings to change on xtream.
If yours has changed to .0.0.2 then your iptv provider has upgraded and you are stuck with it.
Xtream last upgrade was the final day of the football season and crashed thousands of boxes for lots of different providers who took them at their word and upgraded without testing.

Mine has also updated to 0.0.2 - However there seems to be a mismatch as to what the MAC shows on the app and what is shown on the network settings page?

Mine upgraded yesterday afternoon. I prefer it, but some streams started a bit choppy, though it did settle down as the T20 cricket progressed.
I watched a film on VOD last night and it was faultless. Forgot it wasn't broadcast TV to be honest.
Prior to this upgrade every VOD film i tried crashed the box. I now have a record icon against many of the streams too.
I dont have this integrated in any way just straight from the raw app, running OpenVix on H2S.
So its fixed that without me doing a thing.
I have meanwhile gone back to the dark side as ended up with a fantastic offer, but i'm tempted to keep a year running on this just for 3pms and BT.
Good job Xtream people.

Having issue with Xtreamtv since the update too, streams are choppy since the update and the EPG keeps randomly appearing too, any suggestions??

On a vu+solo 2 clone and zgemma h2s both updated working fine but I noticed solo2 was rubbish till I updated image to aptv6 seem OK now and yes macs r wrong hope they fix this or is it supposed to change it

Back