Xtreamtv tv recording

When I record as long as I stay behind the buffer I'm ok , I just press record , exit xtreamtv then go into my file list and its all ok , try waiting a bit longer as you might be catching up to the stream , try after about 3 mins then you should see how much your behind the stream , if it says 2 mins or more it shouldn't stop , if your internet speed is keeping the data flowing before you eat it up , maybe provider issue or settings .but worth playing about with it .

When I record as long as I stay behind the buffer I'm ok , I just press record , exit xtreamtv then go into my file list and its all ok , try waiting a bit longer as you might be catching up to the stream , try after about 3 mins then you should see how much your behind the stream , if it says 2 mins or more it shouldn't stop , if your internet speed is keeping the data flowing before you eat it up , maybe provider issue or settings .but worth playing about with it .
Will try and see

Might be a silly question but how do I update to the newiest version on xtream tv? I have tried uninstalling the plugin then reinstalling it still but still on version 0.0.1

Okay I've now got XtremeTV 0.06 and it works MUCH better than 0.01. So great being able to record. But I was wondering... Is there a way to set a timer record with it? Currently it will only record the current program you set to record and then automatically stops when it finishes. Any ideas?

Could you pm me with your provider as need decent one that has no recording problems
Sorry mate won't send provider details to anyone mate best advice is take plenty of tests especially when football on and see which gets blocked and dosnt get blocked and try to find one you think is suitable and pay a month at a time

Back