Xtreamtv Validate

Sparky01

i am after a bit of advise this is the first time i am trying to use this plug in thanks to my F-line (was C-line but now it F##ked ).

I have installed the plug in on my box, I have XtreamTV listed on the menu.
I have been set iptv.sh file which i have loaded in /etc/enigma2/

but when i try to Validate i get an error, is there any more config i need to do apart from ftp the iptv.sh file ?

i am after a bit of advise this is the first time i am trying to use this plug in thanks to my F-line (was C-line but now it F##ked ).

I have installed the plug in on my box, I have XtreamTV listed on the menu.
I have been set iptv.sh file which i have loaded in /etc/enigma2/

but when i try to Validate i get an error, is there any more config i need to do apart from ftp the iptv.sh file ?

You need an IPTV sub, they are the ones who validate

yes once you have xtreamtv add on on your box.... open it and look in the top right corner there will be a number its a mac address give this to your supplier and they will connect you... if they support it.... find one first and ask if the work with the add on

yes once you have xtreamtv add on on your box.... open it and look in the top right corner there will be a number its a mac address give this to your supplier and they will connect you... if they support it.... find one first and ask if the work with the add on
Yes i have done that and they sent me the iptv.sh file to put on the box but its still not validating ?

Yes i have done that and they sent me the iptv.sh file to put on the box but its still not validating ?
if they sent you the .sh you shoudnt need xtreamtv addon, did you sub provider not send instructions as usually you telnet the file to your box, have a look on google at how to install an IPTV.sh file on enigma2

Hi there, I'm having the same problem, my supplier suggested I delete whooshbuild as this may be the problem, anyone know how I do this or offer any advice- cheers

using whooshbuild to
I sent mac code and got an email to say that's it activated, but when I validate it says unable to validate! I'm worried I've missed something, I installed plug in and it shows in menu, should I do anything else?

iv used xstreamtv + xcplugin found them both useless found a better way what member posted yesterday and its so much better iptv streams in own bouquets just like sky just channel numbers are not same but not fussed

fi th
I sent mac code and got an email to say that's it activated, but when I validate it says unable to validate! I'm worried I've missed something, I installed plug in and it shows in menu, should I do anything else?
im using wooshbuild and xtreamtv, so they do play nice together, try a reboot (hold power on remote for a while and select restart) also try rebooting router, if neither work email sub supplier and ask if their having issues

1sly yes I have seen that and was going to try that in the morning, it looks very good....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no shouldn't have to i restarted gui (long press on power button on the remote), when back on i clicked the xtream app and all was working... didnt have to do anything it just came up with a channel list and vod

yep done 8 boxes that way all ppl are happy few more do this week aswell best bit is ppl can install ipk there end give me code and follow few instuctions and there up and running

fi th

im using wooshbuild and xtreamtv, so they do play nice together, try a reboot (hold power on remote for a while and select restart) also try rebooting router, if neither work email sub supplier and ask if their having issues
Thanks I'll try that, I've emailed suppler who suggested to delete whooshbuild buy I'm not keen on doing that!

i am hoping so, will let you know later :)

Not yet m8, deleted whoosh plug in but it still doesn't work, deleted xtream plug in and reinstalled, now I get a warning saying " some plugins are not available Extensions / XtreamTV
No such file or directory!

Back