Xtreamtv Validate

MrsH, did your sub provider send you a link to download
Sub originally asked for mac code but when it wouldn't activate I deleted as instructed, I was sent file to reinstall XtreamTV, I installed via usb successfully but it still didn't appear in extension list, error appeared again, I have also tried transferring via filezilla, transfer successful but still nowhere to b found in list and error appears to say no such file or directory!

It sounds to me like the supplier may be a little unsure of what he / she is doing.

MrsH I'll pm you to try and help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To full remove XtreamTV you need to use putty and telnet into your box, then type
opkg remove XtreamTV
then you should have a file from the sub provider like this
opkg install http://yourdomain.com:port/enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk
again you use putty to telnet it to your box, reboot and XtreamTV is there, you just validate then

I have tried all that and when using putty to put file in it comes back with no such file or directory

It's the same file as you sent
the one I sent is an example, it should have there details in the domain-port bit.
if you fully remove (via putty+telnet with command as above), reboot, get correct file details as above, install (via putty+telnet), it will reboot, menu and XtreamTV is there, select and validate, it should then work

Back