xtremetv plugin

ohdear

Hi guys, I have zgemma h2h sucmnsee with xtremetv plugin I have pressed the subtitles to see if they work ? they do ! Now I can not take it off...Jesus..Someone told me to press the X But it does not sort it out. Anyone else having this problem???

Jayne

Last edited:
Is their a menu somewhere, maybe one of the coloured remote buttons , haven't a clue to be honest, but there has to be a way to to it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anymore ideas ? I have tried everything, I am using sucamnsee vix I think. Does it show I am not sure what I am doing here ?

Press subtitles again and press OK where you see the x

This should remove the x hence subtitles removed

Jesus I have now got audio text on...lol I am wondering if the dogs have jumped on the control and pressed something...lol how red faced am I

It looks like I can not take it off, if I uninstall the app and reinstall it....Will it still work ? or will I need to contact my supplier ?

Jayne

Well here goes, just in case someone else as the same probs. I have uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app and the xtremetv works once it as been uninstalled. But ? I still have the same problem Subtitles are still there and I can not turn them off on the iptv plugin. Anyone else got any ideas ?

Back