Xtrend 8500 - NOW SOLD

makido

VIP Member
Xtrend pic.jpg
et8500-back.jpg

For sale Xtrend 8500 (sat)

Bought on the 25/02/17 as an upgrade for my parents, but its a bit to advanced for them. In perfect condition comes with the original box and a 320GB fitted hdd
Can either come flashed with Wooshbuild or openatv or what ever you choose

£200 including next day delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry did you say you dad has his eye on a vu? I have a brand new edision os mega 15.3.17 from w.o.s I might be interested in swapping, as I can add two more cable tuners to the et8500.

The edision can run full Kodi I've only ever just plugged it in and set it up ready for my new house next week. So it still wrapped etc

But I get free cable for a while in the new house so no rush.

Sorry did you say you dad has his eye on a vu? I have a brand new edision os mega 15.3.17 from w.o.s I might be interested in swapping, as I can add two more cable tuners to the et8500.

The edision can run full Kodi I've only ever just plugged it in and set it up ready for my new house next week. So it still wrapped etc

But I get free cable for a while in the new house so no rush.
Thanks for the offer mate but was looking to get him the duo2. I made the mistake with the 8500 thinking he would be able to do it. so am sticking with the possibility of getting him a vu, as he can do them

No worries but what's the difference in how the box operates? I have a zgemma, et8500, vu duo (original) vu duo (clone) and the edision os mega. Once there all skinned with slyk1 they operate the same. (Do not know why I buy so many bloody boxes)

The edision os mega is also getting ipab image very soon (public release) or if you donate you can test now.

Back