Xtrend ET8500 vm set up

Been messing the box all evening and it's wrecking my head trying to figure out getting vm to scan properly but I'm enjoying it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4b504191cb4d5ab0e92a5fdc9c509d3b.jpg
34b302e2f741eed9b89598d2d09da826.jpg

I'm in Ireland dangerous and I have tried setting like that but of course with the Cork netid

Time out errors can be the wrong net ID/provider

Did you set the net ID in tuner configuration as well?

Last edited:
Yes i got a test line. When I do a manual scan I get channels and if I go to watch a hd movie it works grand but it doesn't scan in abm. Cork Netid I got from a thread here.

Will do dangerous. No harm in trying the worst that can happen is I get no channels at all

Ok so still didn't get it working on ABM :damn: so I did a manual scan and find about 300 channels mixed with tv and radio. Some tv channels not working at all and some channels are just crap but still got about 30 or so hd :yes!: (movies and sports) :) . I set up my own bouquet with just the vm hd channels on it and ftp to the xtrend box. Didn't have hd for so long I forgot how good it looks on the tv lol
To the guys on this forum I have to say ye are the best forum around for helping people and I would like to say THANK YOU for all the work ye do.

Yup using that but still nothing scanning for the cable side just the sat side.

Back