1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xtrend tuner query

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by cactikid, Jun 29, 2018.

1. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

I have one tuner on fixed 28.2 and a diseqc on second tuner with feeds from 28.2,13,19.2 and feed from my motorised dish as signal only.
    If on 28.2 i get a signal and quality readings but on other sats i get N/A?? is that right or because a diseqc is in use as finding it hard to see if channel works unless it clears?

2. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    When I was messing with multi LNB I had tuner A as the one going to the diseqc and just 28.8 on tuner B. I don't know how you are setup or if it will make a blind bit of difference, it won't if you are already setup that way lol.

I can't check now but in theory you should still get signal stats from the other ones and not just 28.2

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
    cactikid likes this.
  3. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

It was just the way my feeds went into rear of box,not used the motor and diseqc on e2 box so unsure?

4. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

{Bodge Builder
    UK
    I can't tell you any more than that mate I am afraid as I only did it as a project 18 months ago. I just know that my signals were much strong with the diseqc on tuner A. On B it struggled.

It worked and I got bored so now I am just left with a big dish on the side of the house and shite load of cables. I don't even remember which cable is which now as both set to 28.2 singles.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2018
  5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

Hopefully getting another sat tuner to add to box and removing cable/dtt tuner and might use that on the et8000 and remove that sat tuner and use on et10000?