xtrend tuner query

cactikid

VIP Member
I have one tuner on fixed 28.2 and a diseqc on second tuner with feeds from 28.2,13,19.2 and feed from my motorised dish as signal only.
If on 28.2 i get a signal and quality readings but on other sats i get N/A?? is that right or because a diseqc is in use as finding it hard to see if channel works unless it clears?

When I was messing with multi LNB I had tuner A as the one going to the diseqc and just 28.8 on tuner B. I don't know how you are setup or if it will make a blind bit of difference, it won't if you are already setup that way lol.

I can't check now but in theory you should still get signal stats from the other ones and not just 28.2

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just the way my feeds went into rear of box,not used the motor and diseqc on e2 box so unsure?

I can't tell you any more than that mate I am afraid as I only did it as a project 18 months ago. I just know that my signals were much strong with the diseqc on tuner A. On B it struggled.

It worked and I got bored so now I am just left with a big dish on the side of the house and shite load of cables. I don't even remember which cable is which now as both set to 28.2 singles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully getting another sat tuner to add to box and removing cable/dtt tuner and might use that on the et8000 and remove that sat tuner and use on et10000?

Back