yellow alert and maybe red ahead

My parents are flying to goa today. They should of took off at 9:25 at 12:30 they were still sat on the runway waiting
I can only image it was weather related. I did try asking but you know what parents are like - you ask a question and they fire 10 straight back at you and forget to answer your question :grin: Not heard anything since so I guess there off

A little addition to the above post----

The weather has now become extreme and it really affects the elderly, so perhaps you could all be a little considerate and keep a watchful eye out for your elderly neighbors, relatives and friends.
Consideration for others costs nothing, but can save lives---it's not much to ask of the young and able bodied members of our community.
Thanks sincerely.
Reaper.

A little addition to the above post----

The weather has now become extreme and it really affects the elderly, so perhaps you could all be a little considerate and keep a watchful eye out for your elderly neighbors, relatives and friends.
Consideration for others costs nothing, but can save lives---it's not much to ask of the young and able bodied members of our community.
Thanks sincerely.
Reaper.

You being looked after, Old man??

Yes m8, got a great family here. I'm better off than loads of others so we have just donated a weeks shopping to the homeless charity here as many have already done. But, it's the rough sleepers that are going to get hit badly.
What a stupid, crazy world we live in.
Col.

Yeah we have a mobile converted bus here as well but always full of do-gooders and reporters etc taking a break.
Reaper.

Fair play to everyone who helps the less fortunate and don't turn a blind eye to those affected with homelessness and going hungry and elderly people who have no family to support them shame government don't pull their fingers out of their a***s

Back