Yellow button won't work to update list any help please

ash88lfc

Hi I need help please. My v8s is freezing literally every 2 mins and it is annoying as hell. I've downloaded the newest channel list and put on usb (formatted fat32) but when I go to update list I green tick TP_PROG and then press yellow but nothing happens. Any help please. I've reset and added new cline and then tried but still no luck. Please any feedback help will be appreciated. Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I need help please. My v8s is freezing literally every 2 mins and it is annoying as hell. I've downloaded the newest channel list and put on usb (formatted fat32) but when I go to update list I green tick TP_PROG and then press yellow but nothing happens. Any help please. I've reset and added new cline and then tried but still no luck. Please any feedback help will be appreciated. Ash

first off freezing has nothing to do with updating channel list, its either your internet connection dropping, or your line provider possibly over subscribed

with regards to updating are you changing from image to misc before hitting yellow, also if you have downloaded more than one TP_Prog file make sure that a (1) has not been added to the file, should look like this TP_PROG dbs

Thanks what do you mean line provider over subscribed and yes change to misc select TP_PROG but won't let me press yellow. Really need help please! Tried reset still nothing!

I'm doing that. Pressed ok to put tick next to then press yellow button but just not responding.

Try another stick. When you say not responding what do you mean. It will show something like file not found or it will burn flash, if it does flash exit twice box should reboot, if not reboot manually

Doesn't say anything. Literally green tick next to it and press yellow and its like I'm just pressing it for fun. Nothing at all. Tried another stick. Maybe even thought yellow button has gone on controller but blue green etc work so would be bit odd. When you press tick next to TP_PROG does the yellow below show a darker shade of yellow.

seems like it is a remote problem, do you know anyone with an openbox to try their remote, you seem to have done everything
you can, I've never opened a remote case it might be worth if you can to open it up see if any signs of damage just a thought.
or you could buy a new remote off flee bay, but it might not be that problem sorry I cant help any further mate

Clutching at straws here - have you tried both of the USB ports? Or, try a 'dump by usb' function, as that uses the yellow button to back up the likes of your c/n line to usb!

Back