youtube

ven2112

anyone else having problems? it just started al of a sudden & cant play any videos at all, just get this
"your browser wont recognise any of the current formats available, click here for help with html5 videos"
doing my nut in, on firefox, i have to copy the url, then email it to myself lol, works ok then ant the follow on vids work fine also, HELP !! doing my nut in !!!:(

Last edited:
2l8f8ya.png

ffs !! nothing is going right tonight :mad:

can't find a solution via google.
TBH I gave up on Firefox years ago after it became bloatware.
Opera is the way forward, never had any trouble with it and wouldn't use any other browser now, forget chrome, it's gone the same way as Firefox...they'll both end up like nutscrape navigator, discontinued

tbh i have opera on my phone & love it, tried it years ago on the pc & it didn't have a favourites sidebar, i like a sidebar lol

can't find a solution via google.
TBH I gave up on Firefox years ago after it became bloatware.
Opera is the way forward, never had any trouble with it and wouldn't use any other browser now, forget chrome, it's gone the same way as Firefox...they'll both end up like nutscrape navigator, discontinued
I've got Firefox & never seen this problem, I found this online - "Disabling the YouTube related add-ons has solved the problem".
Someone else said "YouTube Flash Player 1.2 is the cause", I've got Adobe Flash Player 26.0.0.137 installed.

Last edited:
Back