Z Gemma H2H channels stopped working

Dan74uk

Hi there,

I'm new to this and not technical at all with regards to the Z Gemma h2h box.

I have it running through my Virgin cable, and is on Tuner B

I have had the box for about a year and it has suddenly stopped working except for the terrestrial channels.

I have tried scanning the channels in again, but nothing works, and when I have gone to Signal finder, everything is coming up at 0%.

Really don't know what's happened, and as I said i'm not very tech savvy, so if there are some idiot instructions I can follow it would be much appreciated.

I have e-mailed the person I bought the box from, but he hasn't got back in contact.

Cheers.

you say you had the box a year...so i presume this has been working good all year ?

if so you might need a new line for your box

did you buy the box 'plug and play'? if so contact the seller. Plug and play boxes normally include a line for a year after which it will need renewing/replacing.

Surprised your line has lasted the year, esp if you got it from ebay. Anyway your best bet is to request a trial from a provider on here then you can sub for 6-12 months.
There are some good sellers on there that sell exactly what their listing say:)

I'm having the same trouble had a new line put on two months ago that was supposed to last 12 months and the guy who did it has disappeared of the face of the earth, is there anyone near Preston area that can just take it off me and sort out please HELP the football had started

Help needed

I got a new zgmma h2h box abt 6 weeks ago bloke came and installed it worked fine for about 3 weeks then come to watch tv and channels have gone off bought a new line and still same the bloke i got line off said it showing that were not conected to server checked internet conection and every thing is fine checked network id and thats fine get signal on all channels all the channels are there but only ones that work are bbc1 bbc2 itv channel4 and 5 sd but thats it cant get any more as any 1 any idea y this is im at whits end nw n stumped with wat it could be i have re flashed iv restarted the box n mg cam 1.38 but still no look the line is in correct and on box but on mg camc1.38 jus says no new ecm all time does any 1 knw problem or have i bern blocked by virgin or sumat as bloke i got box off not replying to thanks any help would be much appricated all connection are fine cheers

Back