Zegemma H7C

I am looking at buying a Zgemma H7C, H7S would be my preference but doesn't seem to be available.

I have a question regarding recording. I do not have cable, only two satellite leads but the H7C only has one LNB in.

My question is, if I have one LNB in and that's it, will I be able to watch one channel and record another?

Look forward to hearing the replies. Thanks

There's no point buying a H7C if you have no cable unless you're planning on using terrestrial.
You won't be able to record one channel and watch another unless they're on the same transponder.
The Mutant HD51 with twin sat tuners would be better in your situation.

A cheaper alternative would be the Formuler F1 with 2 sat tuners for £79.

There's no point buying a H7C if you have no cable unless you're planning on using terrestrial.
You won't be able to record one channel and watch another unless they're on the same transponder.

Thanks for your reply! I'm looking at getting a 4K receiver, any recommendations for that?

Sorry just looked into it and the Mutant is 4K, think that may be the way forward! Thanks for your help!

Back