Zemma h2s FTA viewing problem

John155

I recently got a H2S box which now works, I'm using grogbuild but one thing I have problems with, I scanned for just FTA channels and whilst I do get them the EPG shows all sky channels in what I assume is the raw download order but only the FTA populate the guide is there a way to only display the FTA channels and either edit the order or have them display more logically i.e. like the sky order, any help would be useful

I recently got a H2S box which now works, I'm using grogbuild but one thing I have problems with, I scanned for just FTA channels and whilst I do get them the EPG shows all sky channels in what I assume is the raw download order but only the FTA populate the guide is there a way to only display the FTA channels and either edit the order or have them display more logically i.e. like the sky order, any help would be useful
On grog build I'm not too familiar with but When you got run a scan where you select your region of channels there should be hide bouquets untick the premium channels and just leave the freesat ones ticked then save then run scan or in menu somewhere you maybe able to select tv providers if so unstick sly and just leave freesat ticked

On grog build I'm not too familiar with but When you got run a scan where you select your region of channels there should be hide bouquets untick the premium channels and just leave the freesat ones ticked then save then run scan or in menu somewhere you maybe able to select tv providers if so unstick sly and just leave freesat ticked
ok thanks I will check that out, wasn't expecting a reply so quickly but thanks

:) should have been around when I was trying to get the bloody thing working took ages, then turned out needed to put single feed into tuner A rather than the top socket
Lnb go diagonally from each other 1 in tuner a and 1 in tuner b lol

Lnb go diagonally from each other 1 in tuner a and 1 in tuner b lol
My dish is old and LNB only has 1 socket but its a good sensitive one so I only have single feed, when I tried using the top f type as the manual says I got only half the FTA channels spent days trying various options inc Wooshbuild but just couldn't get all eventually sussed and put feed into tuner A and reception has been fine since, I have a very good Chinese (openbox) receiver but its let down by the EPG which I know is a limitation by Freesat but never the less I can't manage with just now and next the sky like EPG on the Zemma is great and sur if I can sort these last little niggles out it will be fine.

ok thanks I will check that out, wasn't expecting a reply so quickly but thanks
I just went to re scan channels and I don't get the options you mentioned all I can do is select clear before scan, Network scan, and the tuner to scan with yes or no and when I scan that's when I go back and the EPG is all muddled its not even the order of download (as I see it come through) was pretty similar with just the ATV 6.2 scan I only use Grogbuilds because it gives a more sky like look and feel (except for the channel order etc)

have you disabled the tuner that does not have a feed connected?

To get just free to view channels, press the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Providers and then either enable freesat and disable sky or disable freesat and enable sky and then in the sky section enable FTA only and then press the green button to save changes and then run a scan

have you disabled the tuner that does not have a feed connected?

To get just free to view channels, press the menu button and select Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Providers and then either enable freesat and disable sky or disable freesat and enable sky and then in the sky section enable FTA only and then press the green button to save changes and then run a scan
OK thanks, I will give a try but it never seems that simple I already found the top f connector was not the place to connect my dish had to connect to tunner A I only have a single feed

OK thanks, I will give a try but it never seems that simple I already found the top f connector was not the place to connect my dish had to connect to tunner A I only have a single feed
I don't have Autobouquets Maker, I'm running bare ATV 6.2

I don't have Autobouquets Maker, I'm running bare ATV 6.2

Install it, from blank screen press the green buttton twice to take you to DOwnloadable plugins and then select SystemPlugins -> Autobouquetsmaker

Once installed exit back out to blank screen and then set up providers as above. But make sure you have disabled the tuner you are not using in tuner config

Install it, from blank screen press the green buttton twice to take you to DOwnloadable plugins and then select SystemPlugins -> Autobouquetsmaker

Once installed exit back out to blank screen and then set up providers as above. But make sure you have disabled the tuner you are not using in tuner config
OK thanks I will do that

I did that and I think it loaded, but when I go to the service searching its not there and its not in the plugins now do I need to restart?

Back