Zemma h2s FTA viewing problem

What's in alphabetical order
I've attached a couple you will see they are alphabetical order I also note the channel count is now up above 3800 so its not deleting the old ones I believe I'm sure in one of my earlier attempts I had more or less the sky channel layout it's not too critical but I would like them in some usable order so my local ones are with the main bunch of channels

Attachments

• 1_0_1_D7A9_840_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181229152648.jpg
    1_0_1_D7A9_840_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181229152648.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 1_0_1_D7A9_840_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181229152732.jpg
    1_0_1_D7A9_840_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181229152732.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 10
Your in last scanned, how are you doing a scan?

In AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure set to expert and check include not indext channels yes green to save.

In AutoBouquetsMaker providers change
Sky uk yes
sky UK your area custom not SD or HD
Sky UK FTA only yes then green to save then start scan.

Once scan is complete press the TV button and choose a bouquet i.e. entertainment that will get you out of the last scanned bouquet and into sky bouquets

Your in last scanned, how are you doing a scan?

In AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure set to expert and check include not indext channels yes green to save.

In AutoBouquetsMaker providers change
Sky uk yes
sky UK your area custom not SD or HD
Sky UK FTA only yes then green to save then start scan.

Once scan is complete press the TV button and choose a bouquet i.e. entertainment that will get you out of the last scanned bouquet and into sky bouquets
Thanks, I love the step by step instructions makes it so easy for me,its scanning now will let you know the results

Thanks, I love the step by step instructions makes it so easy for me,its scanning now will let you know the results
still in alpha order
grab

are you just looking in the 'last scanned' bouquet? press the Next button and you should see another bouquet with channels in the correct order
yup good now, I note channels seem to start at 300 doesn't really matter but is the a way to change?

yup good now, I note channels seem to start at 300 doesn't really matter but is the a way to change?
one last thing i noticed, when I open the EPG it seems to open 3hrs ahead of time i.e. now it opens at 20:00 although I can scroll back is there something I can set to make it open at the current time?

If i was you i would now backup your image onto a small usb stick, change both files in there from noforce to force so that if anything goes wrong or you break it you, can just turn your box off insert the backup stick in turn on and hey presto after a few minutes it will be back to normal!

If i was you i would now backup your image onto a small usb stick, change both files in there from noforce to force so that if anything goes wrong or you break it you, can just turn your box off insert the backup stick in turn on and hey presto after a few minutes it will be back to normal!
Already done, but thanks

Back