Zgeema star h2 stuck on flash

Flashing my zgeema from wooshbuild to ipab . As settkng mgcamd for cable on wooshbuild won't work once I've added bouquets the line won't work (don't know why )

If I do a normal scan (tuner configuration /auto scan ) and manual find paid for channel (betee sport 2 ) the cam works a soon as I do auto bouquet no paid for channels work and cc and says no ecms.

Moving on to my new problem .

Flashing ipab onto the zgeema (easier vm setup)

It gets to flash but then stalls and doesn't move from flash .

Now I'm using the same USB stick I used for wooshbuild and I formated it after wooshbuild befor ipab . I have tried multiple usbs ... what can I do differently ? (I'm using the back USB port )

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Flashing my zgeema from wooshbuild to ipab . As settkng mgcamd for cable on wooshbuild won't work once I've added bouquets the line won't work (don't know why )

If I do a normal scan (tuner configuration /auto scan ) and manual find paid for channel (betee sport 2 ) the cam works a soon as I do auto bouquet no paid for channels work and cc and says no ecms.

Moving on to my new problem .

Flashing ipab onto the zgeema (easier vm setup)

It gets to flash but then stalls and doesn't move from flash .

Now I'm using the same USB stick I used for wooshbuild and I formated it after wooshbuild befor ipab . I have tried multiple usbs ... what can I do differently ? (I'm using the back USB port )

also try a few different usb's around 4gb in size

thanks all im just trying to hddguru now ive done normal format ( windows) long not short and hasnt made a difference . ive redownloaded a few times . im putting basic image on then im going to try ipab again . fingers crossed .

Got it to flash by putting on a basic image .
Got it all working last night woop .

Then this morning no paid for channels again .
Mgcamd still running .
I restarted the softcam (Mgcamd 1.38r)
no ecms again ?

Got it to flash by putting on a basic image .
Got it all working last night woop .

Then this morning no paid for channels again .
Mgcamd still running .
I restarted the softcam (Mgcamd 1.38r)
no ecms again ?

Is your line going up and down?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nothing since last night .
Seems to read the line once after a flash then don't work again . If I use a different line it's fine again etc .
Can't be the bad weather as my Internet is working and my free to air is working

Nothing since last night .
Seems to read the line once after a flash then don't work again . If I use a different line it's fine again etc .
Can't be the bad weather as my Internet is working and my free to air is working

you mentioned when you use another line its fine again. Is your main line/ sub got a problem

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It had yes all sorted was a mix up with the line being on 2 separate boxed . All my issue . Thanks for your help people

Back