ZGemm star S no tuner

Ad29434

Hi,I'm flashing a stat s for a friend but i'm having trouble.........for some reason it wont recognise the tuner.if i go in to service searching it shows no tuner there.ive flashed with wooshbuild and stock openATV 6.2 but still the same.ive checked the sat cables and my own H7 is working perfectly.any advice would be great.
Thanks

yeah i was thinking that. i should of said though when i first got it...it was working fine.i did notice though that it had never had the plastic wrapping taken off so who know how hot it was getting.

Sorry for late reply yeah theres a woosh version for it.yeah 6.2 originally i had 6.1 but on the flash on the fly screen 6.2 was available.its annoying me as iv'e done loads of boxed and iv'e never had this if i go in to service searching and tuner configuration theres just no tuner at all then it crashes.i'm starting to thing it's hardware.

Sorry for late reply yeah theres a woosh version for it.yeah 6.2 originally i had 6.1 but on the flash on the fly screen 6.2 was available.its annoying me as iv'e done loads of boxed and iv'e never had this if i go in to service searching and tuner configuration theres just no tuner at all then it crashes.i'm starting to thing it's hardware.
Try swapping tuners over on the box see if that makes a difference

Back