Zgemma 2hs

Woz

Hi. I have a zgemma 2hs box which recently does not show any available channels apart from terrestrial channels. I paid for a line which worked for a month but nothing now. Can someone help in getting the box working again. I must point out I'm not very technically minded.
Thanks for your time.

Check the general satellite section on here and you'll find the satellite line request thread at the top - ask for a line in there.

Remember that satellite only gives you a limited amount of channels now on these boxes.

Check the general satellite section on here and you'll find the satellite line request thread at the top - ask for a line in there.

Remember that satellite only gives you a limited amount of channels now on these boxes.
Thanks is there another option other than "satellite" ? I don't mean to sound ignorant but very new to it all. Thanks

hi woz , you have missed the boat with satellite on a "LINE" sounds like a e bay seller gone never to be seen again after a month?, not worth getting another line for sat IMO, you need IPTV now if you want " all channels ." some will say S2 is too slow for iptv but I use mine with IPTV no issues , BUT I had to upgrade to a faster fibre line to get glitch free most of the time .
good hunting
deano

hi woz , you have missed the boat with satellite on a "LINE" sounds like a e bay seller gone never to be seen again after a month?, not worth getting another line for sat IMO, you need IPTV now if you want " all channels ." some will say S2 is too slow for iptv but I use mine with IPTV no issues , BUT I had to upgrade to a faster fibre line to get glitch free most of the time .
good hunting
deano
Hi deano. Thanks for this. I believe my internet speed is too slow to stream so fibre will be the next thing I look at. Cheers.

Hi deano. Thanks for this. I believe my internet speed is too slow to stream so fibre will be the next thing I look at. Cheers.
hi
I had to go from a std 5 meg to 35-40 meg fibre and its 95% glitch free, but its as much also to do with your provider as to how good your iptv experience is ( try find one with own server) and a newer box will help of course.
deano

Back