Zgemma 2S Dead red light only JTAG

cant get them to connect to device bbs installed ok running windows 10 any advice bud

OK Remember to remove the Jumper off the Jtag interface, I only used the jtag (I did not use the rs232) and connected it as per pic here https://upic.me/i/pd/jtag-zgemma.jpg only connecting pins 1 2 3, ( I used radio control servo extension leads to connect, don’t install any drivers the jtag interface will use the Broadband ones provided.

Pin 1 on Zgemma board to GND on Jtag
Pin 2 on Zgemma board to SDA
Pin 3 on Zgemma board to SCL
Pin 4 not connected

Now install Broadband Studio 3.1 (BBS3) on to your PC the version I used was 3.1.50315.13
Download and install (Chip name) Bcm97358 don’t use the setup exe use the Bcm97358.msi file.
Download CFE_ZSH1_WinbondW25Q32BV (Chip type) and place this file in the Flashes file in the Broadband directory.
Plug in the usb from the Jtag programmer with the jumper off and your pc should pick up the Broadband driver.
Start Broadband studio 3.1 and select View and then select devices, select Bcm97358 and switch on your Zgemma it should now State 'Connected'
Now select file explorer chip name will be 'Bcm7358' and select TYPE 'Winbond W25Q32BV'
Under flash operatons select the boot loader (available from the Zgemma website)
Click start you may have to refresh a couple of times and switch the Zgemma on and off and it is temperamental with the connection
if no success try the other Winbond chip type Winbond W25X40BL from the menu you don’t have to download this one.
it takes about 2 mins 30 seconds to flash

PM me if you can't find the relevant files

Ok My Jtag programmer arrived this morning and after a few hours of trying to get it to coneect to the Zgemma and getting the correct chipset and driver I have manage to put the boot loader back on, it now powers up and its flashing a back up now as I type, lets see if it works ok now .

hi m8 i bought the same jtag programmer can you tell me what chipset you used and driver iwhen i open bb3 it says not connected

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone have the links for the files required for a zs h2s
Ive bought the kit for the jtag just need the files
Any help appreciated in advance

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anyone have the links for the files required for a zs h2s
Ive bought the kit for the jtag just need the files
Any help appreciated in advance
Me too need the files for h2s.

Any help ir news with this receiver?

Thank You

Back