Zgemma 2s flashing issue

I have flashed with openatv worked perfect, tried ipab again still wouldn' work, so trying wooshbuild see if it is easy enough for grandfather to use.

Cheers again lads getting the grandpa hounding me in my ear about setting it up, only needing it to run the non dead sly channels as not putting anything else on it for him

They are both the same really, both open atv

Got the wooshbuild running, do you know if there is a way to set the bouquet to only show the channels that are not dead on sly? Just to make it easier for the grandfather. That's what I like about the ipab image as I have that running on my other boxes and the bouquet only shows the working channels.

Got the wooshbuild running, do you know if there is a way to set the bouquet to only show the channels that are not dead on sly? Just to make it easier for the grandfather. That's what I like about the ipab image as I have that running on my other boxes and the bouquet only shows the working channels.
There is a way I think when you set up the autobouqets I think theres something like remove dead channels or placeholders and it will remove the dead channels and leave the remaining sattalite channels and freesat channels I cant exactly say as im not at home where my box is

Back