Zgemma 2s internet connection

pablo7

This is doing my head in lads..setup the box this morning,flashed with openatv 5.0...connected to Internet via powerline adaptor..happy out...fast forward to tonight..no internet connection,I've tried with a wifi dongle and everything but no joy....the wifi is picking up my modem alright but not connecting,is it the image having some bearing on the Ethernet port?im out of ideas..the image is nice though with the new sky skin I thought I was sorted

Thanks I'll get on that now...I've a broken ankle at the moment so I'll be a little longer to get back to you thanks have to hobble around

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 PM ----------

It's flashing the box now..2 usb sticks later..

Yes I have 45mb fibre but we are all connected to it but it works away fine..first impressions I love the skin!im booted up

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 PM ----------

Sorry I misunderstood you there...no server on it I'm waiting for it

i can give you a 24 hr server so you can get your box up and running (next thing is your internet connection to the box) use your home plugs and connect everything up

That'd be great cheers..but seem to be stuck at same hurdle here with connection

---------- Post Merged at 12:12 AM ----------

In test I'm getting green for the first three and red the last two..strange when I can see the IP address earlier

That's why I'm wondering is it the Ethernet port there is no light when cable is plugged in

---------- Post Merged at 12:19 AM ----------

It says connected??bytes sent/received green link light

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 AM ----------

No it's not connected still

on your home plugs you will have lights on each plug with a little reset button,push the button and you should have all 3 green lights on if connection is good

The IP address is now showing under information as you asked me earlier ??

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 AM ----------

But still won't recognise it in network test..baffling

Sorry just wanting to see what s going in

---------- Post Merged at 12:42 AM ----------

So I have my ip showing..with the net mask and mac

Back