Zgemma 2s issues

Markstv

Hi

Anybody had a loss of sound issue when using their zgemma ? Box is a couple of years old now , but was working fine , till I moved it to another room and tv. To start with , loaded with the old sucmnsee vix , the new tv flashed on and off continually , so formatted USB reloaded with an original copy of the same vix , flashed , and the loss of sound started. Tv is a new Panasonic and tv and surround sound works fine , until I use the zgemma , then no sound. Flashed again and again still no sound.
Checked and pulled out all cables , reconnected , still no good. Any ideas ?
Thanks for any help.

Hi i have an
Lg Lht550tb
with a zgemma h2s the zgemma only has red and black audio out and the lg had no HDMI only scart 2 speakers work great but is their anyway to get all 5.1 speakers working through the two items ?

Hi all i have the follwoing setup I run a Benq w1070 to my zgemma h2s I am trying to get an Lg Lht550tbsurround sound working with a zgemma h2s the zgemma only has red and black audio out and the lg has no HDMI only scart 2 speakers work great but is their anyway to get all 5.1 speakers working through the two items ? can i use a compsite cable or get a converter or something I can post pictures of the back of the two boxes and the Benq ? if anyone can help please ?

Back