Zgemma 2s - playing films from USB

indiehead

Hi all, if I download a movie and put it on a pen in the front of the box or back? Can you use front? Currently my HDD is in the back. Is there a plugin that plays avi, mkv etc.. That someone can recommend. Using the sky skin with vix. Thanks

should play most formats any way without need for a plugin,use the front usb port and leave hdd in rear port

I put the USB in front on fat USB pen. Nothing happens, where do u go to find the pen on the remote? P.s. Where can I get simple movie list? Thanks

I put the USB in front on fat USB pen. Nothing happens, where do u go to find the pen on the remote? P.s. Where can I get simple movie list? Thanks
Go into plugins and select media scanner,your usb stick make will come up in the list, just select that

Anyone tell me why when I record of my zgemma on my flash drive I can watch the recored item on my box , But if I was to the stick down stairs
And try in the usb in my other tv it does not even find it

Anyone tell me why when I record of my zgemma on my flash drive I can watch the recored item on my box , But if I was to the stick down stairs
And try in the usb in my other tv it does not even find it

The zgemma is an enigma2 box. Enigma2 is a linux distribution so uses the linux file system. Ext3 & Ext4 are miles better than fat32 or ntfs but can't be read in non-linux filesystems.

Last edited:
Tried everything you said. I formatted 2 USB sticks, 1 fat32, 2 ntfs, neither shows up in media scanner, options I get are 1. Desktop/media/hdd, 2 internal flash, 2 memory/tmp. In tsmedia, in tools 1 & devices it shows up in there though.

Tried everything you said. I formatted 2 USB sticks, 1 fat32, 2 ntfs, neither shows up in media scanner, options I get are 1. Desktop/media/hdd, 2 internal flash, 2 memory/tmp. In tsmedia, in tools 1 & devices it shows up in there though.

You need to mount the device

Back