zgemma 2s, skysports 4,skysportsnews,eurosport1,2 all blank as of today

bigguy283

as the title states,for some reason my box today is blank on those channels!! all others are working fine. and its on both tuners!! im on succmsee image , any ideas ? am i alone with this propblem
( i have a borrowed skyplus hd box to test on the same quad lnb dish, legitimate, and all channels are working fine on that) so its not a transponder problem!!

Have a read through the forum posts pal and you will see there are more people than you with the same problem ; )

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan.

lol ! tried that and got a crash report!

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan.

Wonder if you can help.... I have just updated the config files but now when I start scan it keeps coming up encountered a problem and restarts.... Since updating it won't let me perform a scan without crashing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if you can help.... I have just updated the config files but now when I start scan it keeps coming up encountered a problem and restarts.... Since updating it won't let me perform a scan without crashing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't you read post 10?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So did you replace the full Autobouquetmaker folder from post 19 in the other thread and rebooted box?

Also you may have to redo your providers settings

ok donee for a third time, got "config files sont need updating" checked my providers all ok, done scan (this time it did not crash) but all channels still same( eurosport 1,2 still there and skysports news,skysports 4, still not working).

And did you check configure and check include not indexed channels is yes?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

So did you replace the full Autobouquetmaker folder from post 19 in the other thread and rebooted box?

Also you may have to redo your providers settings
yes BUT !! i did not reboot box because when i tried scan it crashed and rebooted itself lol!

Back