zgemma 2s, skysports 4,skysportsnews,eurosport1,2 all blank as of today

Done all from previous post dsayers but still crashing for me.... Also not indexed channels is yes.... any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done all from previous post dsayers but still crashing for me.... Also not indexed channels is yes.... any ideas

Sorry if im repeating. Ftp the AutoBouquetsMaker folder from post 19 in the other thread to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins let it overwrite the original version reboot box you will need to redo the providers folder and config settings for download time and include not indexed channels

Sorry if im repeating. Ftp the AutoBouquetsMaker folder from post 19 in the other thread to usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins let it overwrite the original version reboot box you will need to redo the providers folder and config settings for download time and include not indexed channels
Done that dsayers already still no luck

Oh really that the only way.... Do you have a link for sucemsee latest image is that the best one to use

sucemsee images have the abm 2.4 issue and that abm file should fix it. Can you explain the steps taking when replacing the abm file? You are unziping the zip file and just replacing the ABM folder arent you?

sucemsee images have the abm 2.4 issue and that abm file should fix it. Can you explain the steps taking when replacing the abm file? You are unziping the zip file and just replacing the ABM folder arent you?

I am yes that's how I did it

Dont know it says visiting via external link. goto downloads and it will take you to wooshbuild site download the version thats for 2s

Thanks for your help.... I take it by putting this build on I won't have to put the ABM folder across.... Or will this still have to be done ?

Thanks again

No you wont have to ftp the folder wooshbuild use abe2 not abm

Dsayers just put the wooshbuild on.... I like it and have set everything up..... Just a quick one is there a way to get the sky sports news back on 406 etc..... Also does the firmware update automatically on this build..... Sorry for the probably basic questions just new to this one..... Thanks again mate

Have a look in the wooshbuild thread wooshman has added them to a separate bouquet.

For updates just run software updates via the blue button

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back