zgemma 2s stuck on flash

hi I just tried installing wooshbuild infinity on my box,everything worked okay box started to install on screen with the woosh image showing on screen but when booting up it gets as far as 62 and just restarts so I tried reflashing new openatv image so to overwrite the woosh image so I could reinstall woosh agin problem now is ive put the openatv image on a usb inserted into box gone to reflash and now box shows its flashing but nothing happens and help would be great.

Hey bud, I've been having the exact same problem with my sons box.

I tried formatting the usb stick several times and still nothing.

Strangely enough I have fixed the issue by using the power supply from a different box!!

If low level formatting or using a different usb stick doesn't work then try an alternative power supply if you have one. I don't know why it worked but it just did!!

I need another power supply myself now. Cheap ones off ebay don't seem to work well though.

Similar to the one I have but for the sake of a fiver I'll order one and try it.

Hopefully the one I have is just underpowered and a new one will resolve that.

Hey bud, I've been having the exact same problem with my sons box.

I tried formatting the usb stick several times and still nothing.

Strangely enough I have fixed the issue by using the power supply from a different box!!

If low level formatting or using a different usb stick doesn't work then try an alternative power supply if you have one. I don't know why it worked but it just did!!

I need another power supply myself now. Cheap ones off ebay don't seem to work well though.
Hi I've got another zgemma box tried that with original power lead and works fine this problem is really baffling me.

i am trying to fix a s2 box it was stuck on boot so i am trying to flash it but it stays stuck on "flsh" i have tried another power supply of a h2s but still no joy any ideas

Can you login to the box via webif?
if so open terminal and try to flash from there using grogbuild freerange flash command line

If i take out the flash usb stick it is stuck on boot dont think it will log into webif from there wont it need to be loaded?

If i take out the flash usb stick it is stuck on boot dont think it will log into webif from there wont it need to be loaded?
probably but if you know the ip of it, it's worth a try.
have you tried a different USB?
which image are you trying to flash? - are you sure it's the correct one for the box model?

probably but if you know the ip of it, it's worth a try.
have you tried a different USB?
which image are you trying to flash? - are you sure it's the correct one for the box model?
This is the file from atv openatv-6.2-zgemmas2s-20190419_usb which i'm sure is the correct file and yeh tried a couple of usb sticks but same result

In the unzipped zgemma folder, rename noforce to force and see if it completes flashing
ok so just tried that it ran the flash without me having to click the on button when the usb displayed but when finished is still stuck on the words flsh (it is writing something as it is a usb stick that lights up and you can tell its reading if you know what i mean)

Hmm, maybe try a different image, maybe yesterdays or one from last week as there's a possibility it's corrupted download?
try openatv 6.3 if no joy

have you tried a different power supply?
it needs a lot of power to flash and this is where it could be failing, try a different 3A 12v supply and reflash

have you tried a different power supply?
it needs a lot of power to flash and this is where it could be failing, try a different 3A 12v supply and reflash
just flash it with vix and that worked but want wooshbuild installed tried open atv after that and it failed

Ok so to update managed to get wooshbuild installed the only way i could do it was to install atv 6.1 then update online weird but it works

Back