Zgemma 2s timeout tuner lock

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me out a little here. I was sorting a friends zgemma2s for him yesterday, I originally set the box up as a twin tuner at my own place but when I got there he only had a single feed from the dish so I went into set up etc and changed tuner B to " not configured"

I went into ABM and deleted bouquets and went to start scan. It seemed nothing was happening and after 30-60 seconds I was greeted with the message " timeout tuner lock". I tried changing the feed in the back of the box and had no joy.

I brought the box back home and screwed one of my feeds into the box and it worked no problem which leaves me to assume that the problem is with his feed or dish or am I completely wrong.

Hopefully someone can let me know if I'm right or wrong or is there some other things I can look into before telling him he needs a new dish or feed from the dish.

Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ----------

Forgot to mention that when the feed was in the box it was showing FTA channels, it just wouldn't complete the ABM scan.

Regards

Did you check the signal levels to see if his dish was aligned OK? Maybe its picking up the FTA channels but the signal may be to weak for the sly ones

Back